a bold cliff的用法和样例：
- He tried to put a bold face on his failure.
- He is a bold thinker, with lots of original ideas.
- A bold black headline screamed out from the front page.
- The bold cliff by the shore afforded few holds to climbers.
- He could still preserve a bold front.
- Then Kennedy decided on a bold stroke.
a bold cliff的相关资料：
Ajtony a A worldwide network of contacts A rare commodity worth hoarding A course in oral interpretation a wide selection of merchandise a row of unravelled stitches. A rabbits like eating radish. a loose confederation of states a racially segregated community a psychotic disorder/illness A thousand people were there.