a blue cotton gown的用法和样例：
- He guessed she must surely be sunburned, ruddy and healthy, too shy to lift her head when introduced to someone, dressed in a blue cotton print apron.
- With his slick, greasy hair and shiny face, Ah Fu looked like an oil-soaked loquat seed.As he was dressed in a blue cotton robe and was sitting next to the woman, one would not have guessed that he was a servant.
- He dresses in a blue serge suit.
- I lost a white handkerchief with a blue border.
- Barry only visits his parents once in a blue moon.