a bloody battle的用法和样例：
- Back from dead, Stick figure fights a bloody battle with the evil Boss and his henchmen over air, water and land.
- In July the Daily Mail reported the babrbaric sport of horse fighting where cheering crowds took bets on which stallion would win a bloody battle.
- S. and Chinese troops passed through on their way to a bloody battle with the Japanese at Myitkyina.
- S.Chinese troops passed through on their way to a bloody battle with the Japanese at Myitkyina.
- She has lured as to an end, not a watery grave as the sirens of old, but a bloody battle.
- Scottish Jacobite leader and long - time persecutor of the Covenanters,whom he defeated in a bloody battle in which he was mortally wounded(1689.