a blind shell的用法和样例：
- Taking a blind man across the street is a kind act.
- It's cruel to make fun of a blind man.
- Bob turned a blind eye to the "No Fishing" sign.
- His job as a diplomat was a blind for his spying.
- A trained dog can act as a guide to a blind person.
- His present job seemed to be a blind alley.
a blind shell的相关资料：
a larm a A usually temporary infatuation. A dangerous and costly business. a region in southwestern FRance. a river in northwestern Florida. A New Simulation System PAM-CAST A call center/marketing term. a rather sticky diplomatic problem A look eloquent with compassion. A jungle of wrecked automobiles. A legislative bill or enactment.