a blind hedge的用法和样例：
- Taking a blind man across the street is a kind act.
- It's cruel to make fun of a blind man.
- Bob turned a blind eye to the "No Fishing" sign.
- His job as a diplomat was a blind for his spying.
- A trained dog can act as a guide to a blind person.
- His present job seemed to be a blind alley.
a blind hedge的相关资料：
a life a a glamorous life in show-business A lternanthera philoxeroides Griseb A telegraphic sending instrument. a cunning and unscrupulous official a vaguely specified social event. A periodical published triweekly. a future of incomparable brightness a birthday card/party/present A diverse or miscellaneous group. a technically accomplished musician