a blank wall的用法和样例：
- Attempts to get further information by questioning the captives ran into a blank wall.
- The long road from Atlanta to Tara had ended, ended in a blank wall, the road that was to end in Ellen's arms.
- "I don't know if I can take much more of this," Cyndie says, facing a blank wall, dabbing at her eyes with a tissue.
- Would you enjoy gazing at a blank wall or reading railway bye-laws while waiting for a train?
- LOOK inside the wardrobe in your house. What jumps to your eyes? Just a blank wall? Or maybe a door to a secret fairyland?
- It faced a blank wall.
a blank wall的相关资料：