a bitter argument的用法和样例：
- The two ministers disagreed about how to deal with unemployment and so the stage was set for a bitter argument within the Government.
- In a small town in Spain, a man named Jorge had a bitter argument with his young son,Paco.
- We had a bitter argument and although I still thought I was right,I decided that least said,soonest mended and changed the subject.
- The argument developed into a bitter quarrel.
- So, even if the security forces manage to keep the dissenters off the streets, a bitter argument over the leadership of the ruling system will rage on.