a bite to eat的用法和样例：
- They had their lunch in a cafeteria.
- Do you always eat lunch at school?
- We only had a little snack at lunchtime.
- The machine dispenses a range of drinks and snacks.
- She decided to forgo dessert for a few days.
- The menu offers a broad choice of desserts.
a bite to eat的相关资料：
Ajdari a A severe earthquake struck Wenchuan. a moment of extraordinary poignancy. a demonstrative greeting/friendship A lively or disputatious discussion. a spontaneous expression of admiration A grobacterium mediated transformation a black plastic rubbish/garbage bag A Hydraulic Actuated Lifting Apparatus a business/property/media tycoon