a billiard cue的用法和样例：
- To rub or cover with chalk,as the tip of a billiard cue.
- To rub or cover with chalk, as the tip of a billiard cue.
- Chu Yin-chiu, Sun Chi-jen, Wang Ho-fu and Chen Chun-yi were sitting on high stools by the billiard-table, clapping their hands and laughing hilariously, while Chou Chung-wei brandished a billiard cue as if he were conducting an orchestra.
- a rest for a billiard cue, telescope, telephone receiver
台球杆的搁架、 望远镜的支架、 电话听筒的托架
- "To rub or cover with chalk, as the tip of a billiard cue."