a bigger say的用法和样例：
- She is struggling for a bigger say in decision-making on family matters.
- Sudan is a prominent member of theAU, and is seen as having a big say over its deployment of troops.
- In December a commission headed by Lord (Sandy) Leitch proposed spending more money on training and giving employers a bigger say in what the training should be.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- But if the properties can't make their payments, Mr.Tepper believes he owns so much of the debt that he'll have a big say in how the properties get restructured.
a bigger say的相关资料：