a big-budget movie的用法和样例：
- In the commission was Benita Ferrero-Waldner, the external-relations commissioner with a big budget but scant global weight.
- There was a big media hype for that new movie.
- Worried that the Federal government was running a big budget deficit, which would be inflationary, Mr Volcker raised interest rates sharply to slow the economy.
- But there is little chance that the dispute will end soon as South Korea prepares to fire a new salvo in the historical debate with the launch of a big budget blockbuster television drama.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- There is a big media hype for that new movie.