a bespoke tailor的用法和样例：
- There's even talk of clients being able to have cigars made for them there under their own instructions, which would make the factory a sort of bespoke tailor of cigars.
- Start the crossword based on a stock grid or create a bespoke grid.
- The tailor took my measurements for a new suit.
- With fitness such a key element, each player has a bespoke training programme drawn up by Strudwick.
- Available only as a bespoke ("Mulliner") model, each RL was customised to the desires of the buyer.