A Bend in the River的用法和样例：
- The second place was a bend in the road.
- The castle came into sight as we went round a bend in the road.
- The river has scour out a passage in the sand.
- Rounding a bend in the river, they came in sight of a handsome, dignified old house of mellowed red brick, with well-kept lawns reaching down to the water's edge.
- No one knew what lay in store for us round the next bend in the river.
- A bend in the Colorado River horseshoes around a sandstone butte in Grand Canyon National Park.