a belted earl的用法和样例：
- My trousers only stay up if I wear a belt.
- My shirt hikes up if I don't wear a belt.
- A belt or girdle worn by men in ancient Greece.
- A belt of trees grew between the two fields.
- There is a belt of trees between the two fields.
- He wore a belt studded with brass nails.
a belted earl的相关资料：
a A dreadful disease is incurable a photoreconnaissance satellite A Companion to Faulkner Studies a stepping-stone to something a disease affecting the skin. a place inundated with visitors a-naphthyl-acetate esterase a relatively well-off society a novel scheme of cryptosystems A slanted or oblique surface.