a bass voice的用法和样例：
- The song would have been more apt for a bass voice.
- A bass voice is lower than a baritone voice.
- A bugle blared and a bass voice shouted the command to break ranks.
- The ultimate result was that he joined the choir as a bass voice.
- a deep voice; a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice; a bass clarinet.
- a deep voice; a bass voice is lower than a baritone voice; a bass clarinet
a bass voice的相关资料：
a gift a a weekly magazine/newspaper a voluptuously curved woman. a telephone/trade directory a short piece for broadcasting a ten-percent saving on fuel A petty thief or pickpocket. A smile brightened her face. a state of feverish excitement a squabble over property right a tax on cigarettes/alcohol