a baseball park
- I gave him a baseball mitt for his birthday. 为祝贺他的生日，我送给他一只棒球手套。
- My cousin is a baseball player. He is a catcher. 我的表弟是个垒球运动员，他是一个接球员。
- My nephew is a baseball player. He is a catcher. 我的侄子是个垒球运动员，他是一个接球员。
- How would you feel about going to a baseball game tonight? 今天晚上去看一场棒球赛怎么样？
- The boy traded his knife for a baseball bat . 那个男孩用一把小刀换了一个棒球棍。
- He laid off a baseball diamond on the vacant lot. 他在空地上划出棒球场的内野。
- His cane answered for a baseball bat. 他的手杖可代用棒球棒。
- He coached a baseball team last year. 去年他训练了一支棒球队。
- The boy traded his knife for a baseball bat. 那个男孩用一把小刀换了一个棒球棍。
- How many players does a baseball team consist of? 棒球队由几名队员组成?
- Will you see a baseball game today? 今天你去看棒球赛吗?
- I watch a baseball game in the stadium. 我在体育场看棒球赛。
- Objects to represent a baseball team. 对象来表示一个棒球队。
- a baseball park. 棒球场
- Why don't we go to see a baseball game? 我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
- We accepted their challenge to a baseball game. 我们接受了他们棒球邀请的挑战。
- He is a baseball buff while she is a film buff. 他是个棒球迷,而她是个电影狂。
- A barrack room and a baseball bat? 一个军营室和棒球棍?
- A baseball team is constituted of nine players. 棒球队由名球员组成。
- I don't think much of him as a baseball player. 我并不认为他是一个了不得的棒球队员。