a banqueting hall的用法和样例：
- Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
- He passed through a banquet hall, at one end a group of musicians playing soundlessly, dancers twirlingin a gavotte.
- The guests partook of a luxurious repast in the banqueting hall.
- We got no tips there either - but then you don't when you serve in a stall, which people think of as being different from a restaurant, which is, in turn, different from a banqueting hall.
- The convention center assembles a convention hall, an exhibition hall, a theater, and a banquet hall, with 38 conference rooms of various sizes, a multi-purpose hall and business conference rooms.
- Smart Space: Leting Jasmine here can be served as a banquet hall used for holding a small wedding party and events but it is also a romantic sacred place for People to ask for a marriage in Shanghai.