a bankruptcy filing的用法和样例：
- Or will they stagnate since consumers have had months to adjust to the idea of a bankruptcy filing and the government's warranty guarantees?
- All three expressed concern that a bankruptcy filing by any one of their companies could cause a collapse of the others.
- According to a GM spokesman, Opel has a separate pool of cash set aside to keep the German automaker up and running, even if GM gets bogged down with a bankruptcy filing.
- Ford Motor "F, Fortune 500", considered to be the healthiest of the big American automakers, has not taken government money and is not facing a bankruptcy filing.
- CIT on Sunday night clinched a two-year, $3bn rescue financing with its creditors that will enable the troubled US finance group to avoid a bankruptcy filing.