a bank robber的用法和样例：
- A bank robber who was gunned down by the police.
- A person who robs banks is called a bank robber .
- Rob a bank rob a man of his savings by selling him worthless securities.
- Pepper once again goes undercover, this time as a parolee. And, as such, she becomes the object of a bank robber's affections.
- The bank robber drew a gun and shot the guard in cold blood.
- For example, a bank robber's forcing a bank teller from the bank into a getaway car would constitute an abduction.