a banana skin的用法和样例：
- I was unlucky to slip on a banana skin and fall over.
- The proposing tax change is likely to prove a banana skin for the government.
- The proposed tax changes are likely to prove a banana skin for the Government.
- Jack slipped on a banana skin and fell over.
- He slipped on a banana skin and almost fell.
a banana skin的相关资料：
Aquayo a a malevolent desire for revenge. A course in functional analysis. A Textbook Of Population Education A Note on Strain-energy Function a minute examination/inspection A startled reaction or movement. a brave/charitable/evil deed A History of Medieval Civilization A neuroblastoma was less likely.