a bale of yarn的用法和样例：
- I sat on a bale of straw near the fire.
- The room Jacques and I occupied, though large, was dwarfed by an immense feather bed. It was a bed to end all beds, almost as big as a tennis court and as thick as a bale of hay.
- Bale after bale of cotton, hank after hank of yarn are smooth and pleasant when made up into clothes or socks. But the process of turning the raw cotton into textiles is not so pleasant as wearing the finished products.
- It was a bed to end all beds, almost as big as a tennis court and as thick as a bale of hay.
- A metal band around the bale of cotton.