a bald-headed man的用法和样例：
- English: A bald head is soon shaven.
- He encountered a man who looked much like himself, a bald head atop leathery limbs. “Where am I?” the dead boy asked.
- I noticed that he is fat man with a bald head and there was a pleasant mild and simple expression shown on his serene face.
- One of these fellows was about seventy, or upwards, and had a bald head and very grey whiskers.
- Rarely is it done well, and the majority of the time, a bald head, or a slicked back look is taken as the easy way out.