a balance brought forward
- A balance brought forward. 节余提前带来的平衡
- A credit balance of 50 was brought forward from his September account. 贷方余额50英镑是从他九月份的帐上转来的。
- balance brought forward from last year 上年余额
- You must bring them to a balance. 你一定要平衡这两方面。
- The young engineer brought forward a new design. 这位年轻的工程师提出了一项新的设计。
- The accountant prepare a balance sheet for the first half-year. 会计已准备好上半年的资产负债表。
- The rain will bring forward the young crops. 这场雨将促进作物幼苗的生长。
- She brought forward a new proposal. 她提出了一项新的建议。
- Can you bring forward any proof? 你能提出证据吗?
- He bring forward a wise and feasible suggestion. 他提出了明智的和可行的建议.
- They decided to bring forward the date of the next meeting. 他们决定将下一次会议的日期提前。
- He found a balance between work and play. 他在工作和娱乐之间找到了很好的平衡点。
- A balanced diet provides nutrition for your body. 均衡的食物使你的身体获得营养。
- If you could bring forward any evidence, all would go well. 如果你能拿出证据来，一切就解决了。
- How do we compile a balance of payments statements? 我们如何编制收支平衡表?
- The matter will be brought forward at the next meeting. 这件事将在下次会议上提出来讨论。
- Try to keep a balance between work and relaxation. 尽量保持工作与休闲均衡。
- The meeting has been brought forward from 10 May to 3 May. 会议已由5月10日提前到5月3日召开。
- It is not easy to strike a balance. 要取得平衡并不容易。
- We must keep a balance of payments. 我们必须保持收支平衡。