a bad character的用法和样例：
- The mother gave the nanny who left her a bad character.
- I had heard a bad character of him in London from his wife and her friends, and was not for having any more to do with him.
- I have commented, above, that at the SEI we believed that any person who resisted our forceful sales job on soft¬ware process improvement had a bad character, and was disloyal, unpatriotic.
- The incident put her in a bad mood.
- But he is a man of bad character.
- It's a bad habit for a boy to toss off.