- "Tom, where are you?" she cried. "汤姆,你在哪里?"她大声喊道。
- Say, buster, where are you going? 老兄，你要上哪儿去?
- Where are you going to leave the country? 您准备从哪个口岸出境?
- Where are you going to spend your summer holidays ? 你准备到什么地方去度暑假?
- Where are you going to work when you qualify? 取得资格後，你打算在那工作?
- Where are you planning to visit in the U.S.A.? 在美国你打算探访哪里?
- How long and where are you going to study? 你要在哪里学?要学多久?
- Where are you going this summer vacation? 暑假你打算去哪里?
- "John! John! Where are you?" cried David at the foot of the garret stairs. 大卫在阁楼的楼梯下面喊著:"约翰!约翰!你在哪儿?"
- Hello,Lao Wang,where are you going? 喂老王你上哪儿去。
- Where are you going for your holiday this year? 今年你打算去哪儿度假?
- Where are you going in such a hurry anyhow? 你这么急急忙忙是要去哪儿啊?
- Where are you from? I don't recognize your accent. 你从哪来?我听不出你的口音。
- Where are you going for your summer holidays? 你暑假准备去哪儿?
- Where are you going to spend your summer holidays? 你准备到什么地方去度暑假?
- Where are you going,all figged out like that? 你们衣冠楚楚的，去哪儿?
- Oh,the same as usual. Where are you calling from? 和平常一样。你是从哪里打来的?
- Hi,John. This is Mary Lee speaking. Where are you? 嗨，John，我是MaryLee，你在哪里?
- What is your name,and where are you now,please? 请问您的姓名及地点?
- Hello, Allen. Where are you going? 你好，艾伦。你要去哪儿?