a speaker with an unusually loud voice
the mythical Greek warrior with an unusually loud voice who died after losing a shouting contest with Hermes
any of several trumpet-shaped ciliate protozoans that are members of the genus Stentor
- There is a stentor at the other end of the telephone line.
- "Stentor or centaur, 'tis no matter," answered Gerald, unruffled by his error.
- The actue toxic effect of heavy metal Cu~(2+) to Stentor Polymorphrus(Ciliophora,Heterotrichida) was studied.
- any member of the genus Stentor.
- "A stentor, me ignorant broth of a boy!"
- There is a stentor at the other end of the telephone line