a person who performs in the operettas of Gilbert and Sullivan
a resident of Savoy
- "Sir," said the little Savoyard, with that childish confidence which is composed of ignorance and innocence, "my money.
- The hotel is an old Savoyard house dating back to the 16th century set between the Lake Annecy and mountains.
- And then, there is the affair with the little Savoyard, who will return, I hope.
- By bending over, one could have readily recognized a coin,--no doubt the forty-sou piece stolen from the little Savoyard.
- He turned his head and saw a little Savoyard,
- readily recognized a coin,--no doubt the forty-sou piece stolen from the little Savoyard.