- n. 蔷薇十字会员；炼金(占星)术士
a member of any of various organizations that subsequently derived from the 17th-century society
a member of a secret 17th-century society of philosophers and scholars versed in mystical and metaphysical and alchemical lore
of or relating to the Rosicrucians
- The Rosicrucian manifesto created quite a stir in European circles.
- Associated with these traditions is the Rosicrucian movement which appeared in the seventeenth century.
- They should not be mistaken for the modern Rosicrucian groups, which have no direct connection with the ancient movement.
- By 1623 the German Rosicrucian movement was crushed under the weight of the Counter-Reformation led by the Jesuits.
- The Rosicrucian philosophy also contained elements found in alchemistic writings such as the conception: "As above, so below" - signifying that man mirrors the whole universe.
- I believe that some of the scrolls that survived the fires in the Alexandrian Library are also in the Rosicrucian archives and some are secreted in caves in Tibet .