an inhabitant of ancient Numidia
of or relating to ancient Numidia or its people or culture
- Marius, the uncle of Julius Caesar, and Sulla together defeat Jugurtha, king of Numidia, in North Africa.
- Pliny the Elder recorded that this land was 12,000 km distant from C酝iz, and Uba, a Numidian king intended to establish a stock farm of purple Murex there.
- Although Africa was a traditionally peaceful part of the Empire, between 17 and 24 AD, they were involved in the war against the mutinous Numidian and Mauritanian tribes.
- Mithraea have also been found along the Danube and Rhine river frontier, in the province of Dacia (where in 2003 a temple was found in Alba-Iulia) and as far afield as Numidia in North Africa.
- Fixed error with banner above empty Numidian settlements showing the vanilla RTw faction symbol and not the new one
- Numidian crane (=demoiselle)