- The daughter nuclides of radon and thoron tend to become attached.
- The nuclides that were dispersed and settled as "fallout" varied in their effect upon living plants and animals.
- Of about 1, 000 different nuclides now known, only about one-quarter are stable.
- There are some radioactive nuclides such as uranium, radium, thorium and polonium in pit effluent of uranium mine.
- A study of Cosmogenic nuclides in the Kirin meteorite is presented in brief here.
- Nuclides with surplus positive charge are easily made in a cyclotron and are widely generated for medical use.