a light-colored crystalline powder (trade name Merthiolate) used as a surgical antiseptic
- When he reached home he applied some tincture of merthiolate to his palm, blaming Miss T'ang for his mishap and promising to get even with her later.Like foam, a smile floated up from his heart to his face, and the pain was immediately forgotten.
- merthiolate iodine formaldehyde technique
- Merthiolate iodine formaldehyde concentration technic
- a light-colored crystalline powder used as a surgical antiseptic; Merthiolate is the trademark.
- a light-colored crystalline powder used as a surgical antiseptic; Merthiolate is the trademark
- DETERMINATION OF CONTENT OF MERTHIOLATE IN INTRAMUSCULAR IMMUNOGLOBULIN BY COLD VAPOUR ATOMIC ABSORPTION