- People came to Menlo Park from far and near.
- Office rental rate is several times the average rate in Menlo Park.
- Menlo Park was in the country but while Edison was there it was never peaceful.
- Edison's private life at Menlo Park did have its happy, peaceful moments.
- Edison then built a factory for the production of his light in Menlo Park, and an electric power station in New York City.
- Upstairs at Thomas Edison's Menlo Park Laboratory (removed to Greenfield Village) Note the organ against the back wall.