- Cell lysates were homogenized in solubilization buffer supplemented with protease inhibitors on ice.
- Conclusion DCs pulsed with myeloma lysates from MM patients can effectively induce autologous T cells anti-myeloma cell immunity.
- Methods:Do the inhibitory experiment test in the liquid that had soaked vial,using three Tachypleus Amebocyte lysates which from different producers.
- Objective To explore the specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte(CTL) response induced by DC pulsed with tumor lysates from multiple myeloma patients.
- Objective To investigate the antitumor effects of cytotoxic T lymphocytes(CTLs) induced by autologous dendritic cells that were inspired by autologous tumor lysates(ATLs-mDCs).
- For the quantitative determination of intracellular FTO (fat mass and obesity-associated protein) in human cell lysates. Does not detect FTO in mouse cell lysates.