- A total of 26.265 million mu of basic farmland was developed, and 6.72 million mu of meadows were fenced in for livestock grazing.
- A total of 26.265 million mu of basic farmland was developed,and 6.72 million mu of meadows were fenced in for livestock grazing.
- Controlling livestock grazing density and implementing environmental restoration are important measures for soil and water conservation in Iceland.
- The influence of livestock grazing on grasshopper were compared in the three different grazing intensities in Leymus chinensis prairie in Inner Mongolia,China.
- Nowadays, the phenomemon of livestock grazing producers seeking at the short-term profit leads to over-grazing, which is generally understand as the reason of grassland degeneration.
- An expanse of land suitable for livestock to wander and graze on.