- Chi lawyers act more commendable, he should be reminded that the rights of consumers, and strengthen consumer protection needs such as Chi professionals to attend.
- The lawyer acted in cold blood when he ordered the sick man to be evicted.
- But now lawyers acting for 300 people fighting eviction argue that the city must provide alternative accommodation, preferably in the same area.
- When a lawyer acts as agent ad litem or defend clients, his right to argue or present a defense shall be protected in accordance with law.
- As an evaluator, a lawyer acts by examining a client's legal affairs and reporting about them to the client or to others.
- A lawyer acts for his client.