- n. 伊斯兰教；伊斯兰教国家
the civilization of Muslims collectively which is governed by the Muslim religion;
"Islam is predominant in northern Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and Indonesia"
the monotheistic religious system of Muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Koran;
"Islam is a complete way of life, not a Sunday religion"
"the term Muhammadanism is offensive to Muslims who believe that Allah, not Muhammad, founded their religion"
- The established religion of Egypt is Islam.
- The Koran is the sacred book of the Islam.
- The strength of Islam was its simplicity.
- Among them Buddhism, Daoism and Islam are more widely accepted.
- My understanding of Islam is that of tolerance, that of peace, respect for human life and dignity.
- This suggests that a section, at least, of America's electorate is open to the idea of better links with Islam.
- nation of islam 伊斯兰民族组织...