a likeness of a person's face constructed from descriptions given to police; uses a set of transparencies of various facial features that can be combined to build up a picture of the person sought
- The police issued an identikit picture of the mugger.
- It would be folly to try to fit them into some sort of identikit European personality.
- You guys of your peneration all seem to look identical with your baggy pants and identikit haircuts.
- You guys of your generation all seem to look identical with your baggy pants and identikit haircuts.
- Few people pay any attention to the identikit bosses who keep popping up to hum their corporate muzak about doing well by doing right.
- The crisis is already colouring the US presidential race, notwithstanding the ’identikit’ economic policies of both Democratic and Republican contenders.
A letter..evokes the Identikit Wittgenstein whose components everybody knows.出自： Clive James
Yes, I would help him with an Identikit picture.出自： D. Francis