- The peak power output of pulsed IMPATT source of 3.2W at 1% duty cycle is achieved at 30.52GHz, frequency chirp during the bias pulse is less than 800MHz.
- The corresponding curves are given here. With these results in mind, 3-mm band P+NN+ IMPATT and 8-mm band P+PNN+ DDR avalanche devices have been designed and developed resulting in excellent performence.
- Analysis of Transit Angle of DDR IMPATT Diode
- Thermal Resistance Measurement of IMPATT Diodes
- J-BAND SILICON DDR IMPATT DEVICE
- LARGE-SIGNAL ANALYSIS OF IMPATT DEVI CES