- My lover is to me a cluster of henna blossoms from the vineyards of En Gedi.
- In 1986, Gedye and his colleagues studied the esterizations in microwave oven, which made microwave technique apply in organic synthesis.
- Masada is located at the top of an isolated rock on the edge of the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea valley, between Sdom and Ein Gedi.
- Wild goats and stone rabbits can be seen grazing in the early morning sun at the Ein Gedi nature reserve, which borders the eastern Judean Desert and the Dead Sea.
- Some men came and told Jehoshaphat, "A vast army is coming against you from Edom, from the other side of the Sea. It is already in Hazazon Tamar" (that is, En Gedi).
- [NIV] Fishermen will stand along the shore; from En Gedi to En Eglaim there will be places for spreading nets.