a language spoken in Galicia in northwestern Spain; it is between Portuguese and Spanish but closer to Portuguese; sometimes considered a Portuguese or Spanish dialect
- A house in the Galician country. _ Casa en el campo Gallego.
房子对开高架铁道在中图片 casa en el campo_house in the.
- That would be a blow to the PP leader, Mariano Rajoy, himself a Galician.
- Nationalist parties did badly in the Basque and Galician elections in Spain.
- Nationalist parties did badly in the Basque and Galician elections in Spain .
- Since his death in 1975, Basque, Catalan, and Galician have flourished.
- The Galician coach returned in 1987 and saved the squad from the relegation to Segunda B.