- Long Geda shouts: good, that has the means.
- In spoken language, it is frequent to say that we have lumps (GeDa) in hearts.
- Yonas Geda, a neuropsychiatrist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota who led the study, said in a statement.
- At that time was similarly in Sa Keqi under the mediation, Russia Geda became solves Nanaosaidi to conflict six principle agreements.
- "One has to be cautious in interpreting a study like this," Geda said."One cannot make a leap from group level data to the individual.
- Geda and colleagues looked at the medical records of 3,500 men and women who lived near the clinic between 1962 and 1965.