- If you don't know where a clit and a G spot are, get a book.
- No matter how much stimulation some women get they may have a clitoral or G spot pleasure, and not ejaculate.
- Dr Jannini said it was not possible from his study, which involved 20 women, to estimate how many women have a G spot.
- Women who do not have a G spot should not despair, according to the New Scientist report. "They can still have a normal orgasm through stimulation of the clitoris," said Jannini.
- But where the G spot is located has been clouded by evidence that is subjective or downright contradictory, and some experts have even concluded that it does not exist.
- Some experts question whether what Jannini calls the G spot is a distinct structure or the internal part of the clitoris, whose size is highly variable.