- The ultimate load of plate girders was analyzed by spline finite strip and plastic hinge method.
- In present paper,the author develops a high order finite strip me-thod for plane problems.
- On this paper,a stress version of the hybrid finite strip method is establishedand applied to orthotropic and isotropic rectangular plates.
- The spline finite strip method, which has a high precision, was adopted to calculate and predict the work roll temperature field and crown.
- Based on the finite strip method, th is paper is to analyze the concrete pontoon bridges which have been put into use in some countries, yet remain a gap in china.
- In the paper, the thin-walled beam theory has been directly combined with the analytic finite strip technique to derive the elastic governing differentil equations for curved multi-girder bridges by the principle of minimum potential energy.