the central bank of the United States; incorporates 12 Federal Reserve branch banks and all national banks and state-chartered commercial banks and some trust companies;
"the Fed seeks to control the United States economy by raising and lowering short-term interest rates and the money supply"
- Direction of FRS and waling trend of US dollars?
- Finally,steps for the FRS are provided.
- File Replication Service (FRS) may be slow or fail completely.
- The Preinstall folder is always open when FRS is running.
- The FRS (Forward Repair System) is a maintenance shop on wheels.
- The different type of FRS has different treatment and the prognosis.
- Frs. =Frisian