a Hebrew prophet of the 6th century BC who was exiled to Babylon in 587 BC
an Old Testament book containing Ezekiel's prophecies of the downfall of Jerusalem and Judah and their subsequent restoration
- Ezekiel in Hebrew means: God is strong.
- Ezekiel 11: Regeneration in terms of a new heart.
- Ezekiel’s illustration in chapter 15 is a truism.
- I met Ezekiel Young from Salt Lake city about two years ago.
- God told Ezekiel it was where his people that he loved were at.
- That Ezekiel had to eat and tell his people what was on it.