英 ['erɪk] 美 ['erɪk]
- abbr. 电子遥控与独立控制 (=Electronic Remote and Independent Control )
- abbr. 科教资源信息中心 (= Educational Resources Information Center )
- Eric: 艾瑞克（男子名）.
- Eric is very unkind, so everybody gives him dirty looks.
- Eric earned his bread and butter as a bookkeeper, but added a little jam by working with a dance band on weekends.
- Thank you, Eric. It's good of you to come.
- Having been together for more than60 years, Eric and Betty were regarded as the Darby ad Joan of he village.
- eric cantona n. 埃里克·坎通纳...