in 1649 the place was captured by Oliver Cromwell, who massacred the Catholic inhabitants
- Drogheda's profits soared out of all imagination.
- The road to Drogheda brought back no memories of his youth.
- The phone jangled its two longs, one short for Drogheda.
- Book online the cheapest hotels in Drogheda - low prices and high discounts.
网上预定在 Drogheda 最便宜的酒店 - 价格优惠折扣多多。
- She had hoped to see the only girl married on Drogheda with flags flying and cymbals clashing.
- Not a word about his presence in Australia had reached the press, so no one on Drogheda had the remotest suspicion he was coming.