- [U][C]12月 the twelfth and last month of the year, between November and January
the last (12th) month of the year
- The weather in early December was bleak and unpleasant.
- My little daughter was born in December.
- December is the last month of the year.
- Postal applications must be received by 12 December.
- Here it is December and New Year is coming.
- December is the twelfth month of the year.12
- He started work here last December〔the December before last〕.
- Christmas falls on December 25.
- December 1 was appointed for the ceremony.
- On the morning of December 13,2000,Mr. Abell breathed his last.
- He is expected back early in December.
- This office will open in December 2001.
- The December weather favoured our voyage.
- I am fed up with this December weather.
- This December weather finds out my old wound.
- December是公历月份的第12个月,December不可用于中国的农历,“农历12月”通常用the twelfth moon来表示。