- He Chengzu closure for the country division, and he built the Cisi.
- Cisi was founded in North Wei Yongping three years (510).
- Cisi Islam mosque is the center of the largest, covering 1,500 square meters.
- Cisi the original allocation for the Sakya (the flowers), after the change in the Gelug Sect (Yellow Sect).
- Emperor Xiaowen of the Northern Wei Cisi expansion, was due to the front garden flowers, was known as Temple Garden.
- Cisi is also the late Ming and early Qing Fu Shan, a famous scholar of the President to live in seclusion.