- Braman had 'no sense of personal limitations whatsoever,' says Mr.Gates Sr.
- That man, Dorm Braman, had built his business and would later become a Naval officer, mayor of Seattle and a U.
- BRAMAN S. 2006 . Change of state: information, policy, and power [M]. Cambridge , Mass. : MIT Press.
- That man, Dorm Braman, had built his business and would later become a Naval officer, mayor of Seattle and a U.S.
- G. P. Cobb, and R. S. Braman, 1995,“Relationships between Nitrous Acid and Other Nitrogen Oxides in Urban Air”, Chemosphere, 31, pp.2945-2957.
- Mr.Gates Sr. early on built a life outside of his home.Next door, the Braman family had two boys for him to play with and a father who would become his most important role model.